Monday, May 18, 2009

It's over!! Almost.

Well I did it. I finally finished. I have been struggling along since January and finally finished a major accomplishment. What is it you all may be asking. Well, my EMT class. I passed my practical skills tests last week and my written final this morning. It was a tough fight for me. I was so busy during these last few months I did not know if I was going to be able to wrap my head around the 1300 page book and the many emergency medical services concepts, but I did it. What a relief. Now all I have to do is pass my National Registry Exam and I will be a certified EMT. What joy I will have on that day. I will keep you all posted. To my kids and husband, thanks for all your patience and help these last few months. I could not have done it with out you guys. Tre', thanks for being my babysitter, and Tucker and Tatum thanks for being great kids while I was away. Jared, thanks for taking over dinners, homework with the kids, housework and putting the kids to bed. I do not know how I would of gotten it done with out you. Tre' and Tatum thanks for being my patients while I practiced. I love all of you rascals.

9 comments:

Deni said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!

Love you

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

YAY!! Good for you!

Karolienkie said...

Jipppeeee!!!! So happy for you, so will be amazing!!! Congrats

We'll it is official I won't see you in the Library anymore :( unless you come still at 8am!!!

Talk soon!

southolive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
southolive said...

Congratulations! You seem to accomplish so many things and be so busy all the time I think its awesome :), I hope to be like you some day!!

Anonymous said...

That's great! You are so awesome and I agree with Amanda, you seem to just be in to so many things!! I will feel so much safer at family reunions now :). Aren't husbands and kids just the best?

H said...

WOOHOO!!!

stephasauri said...

That's really cool! I had no idea you were even interested in that sort of thing! Awesome!!

donnabigler said...

Dad and I are very proud of you. The sky is the limit for you. If you ever accomplish all that you are capable of...you will outsmart us all. We love you so much!!!!! I can never adequately express my admiration for you.

We love you soooooooooo much.